Re: no ethernet drivers in testing/10 netinstall image?

Le 02/11/2019 à 19:34, Kent Dorfman a écrit :
I think we have slightly different perceptions of what the scope of
the "testing" release is.

I think you have a wrong perception of what Debian testing is. Testing is not stable. Besides, the testing installer images are not intended to install testing but to test the installer. By the way, the daily testing images are based on sid (unstable) debian installer. Sometimes these images are broken. That's what testing is for.