Re: Got a puzzle here

On Friday 01 November 2019 17:33:56 mick crane wrote:

> >> That was my assumption, and might help keep track of what apache2
> >> can see. Except I just ran it, and it didn't show to the full path
> >> depth. Perhaps it has a depth control?
> >
> > that's the "f" bit of the options
>
> Oh hang on, there's something about a limit to the depth but I can't
> remember what it was,
> maybe was a windows thing, maybe not.
And this just showed up in a dmesg report, never seen here before.

TCP: eth0: Driver has suspect GRO implementation, TCP performance may be
compromised.

This is now an amd64 stretch install. Just updated today.

Anybody know what this is all about?

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis