Re: RFE: Could crc32 be included in the debian live/installation disk?

 Again the Chinese do what they do in the open, "freedom lovers" can't
do that in a "democratic country" because "there are laws protecting
the rights of the people" . . . Yeah, you heard me right and if you
found wild and crazy logical and semantic bugs in that statement is
because there are.

 Sorry, for abusing our mailing list a bit with such matters, but in a
sense, we technical people share a bit of "social responsibility"
relating to to them, not really in the way USG wants.

// __ Government Surveillance: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver
(HBO) (2015-04-05)

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEVlyP4_11M
~
// __ China’s "Social Credit System" Has Caused More Than Just Public
Shaming (HBO) (2018-12-12)

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkw15LkZ_Kw
~
// __ FBI’s “Shared Responsibility Committees” to Identify
“Radicalized” Muslims Raise Alarms

 https://theintercept.com/2016/04/09/fbis-shared-responsibility-committees-to-identify-radicalized-muslims-raises-alarms/
~
// __ Letter Details FBI Plan for Secretive Anti-Radicalization Committees

 https://theintercept.com/2016/04/28/letter-details-fbi-plan-for-secretive-anti-radicalization-committees/

 https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/2815794/FBI-SRC-Letter.pdf
~
 lbrtchx