Re: New Linux User needs some guidance

On 2019-10-08, Dejan Jocic <jodejka@gmail.com> wrote:

> Anyway, most of Linux newbies will not create usb from Linux machine
> anyway, so I doubt that any of this will help OP. Personally, can't even
> remember when I was creating usb image from anything but Linux, so can't
> be of much help there.

Right, and as the guy is totally blind to boot, I'm sure he'll enjoy
wading through the usual digressive, thread-hijacking shitload of
extraneous and sometimes erroneous verbiage in search of a precious
nugget of useful information.

--
"There are no foreign lands. It is the traveler only who is foreign."
-- Robert Louis Stevenson