Re: Default Debian install harassed me

On Mon, Oct 07, 2019 at 12:00:11AM +0300, goleo . wrote:

[...]

> This is harassment because you force me to use either
> Xarchiver or Ark, you don't give me the choice to use none.

Who is that "you" you keep talking about? You are aware that
you are addressing the "Debian Users" mailing list? People
like you?

Except that yes, some of the folks around here are writing
and packaging software for you and me *for free* -- something
for which I say *THANK YOU* (not you, goleo: you're just an
immature kid with bad manners).

> You are a bunch of hypocrites and assholes [...]

And slinging shit at those who work for us is so uncool I
can't find a name for it.

Go buy yourself a Windows or a Mac-OS. You seem to deserve it.

Cheers
-- t