Re: Default Debian install harassed me

On Mon, Oct 07, 2019 at 03:46:53AM +0300, goleo . wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at 3:08 AM Steve McIntyre <93sam@debian.org> wrote:
> >
> > Two points:
> >
> >  1. If you don't like the dependencies in the packaging system, there
> >     are multiple better ways to deal with this. File bugs, or work
> >     around this with tools like equivs. Ranting about imagined
> >     "harassment" here is not gaining you anything.
> >

> Wow, that's a really retarded response. That's not a bug because
> you intentionally harass
                    ^^^^^^

You keep using that word.  I do not think it means what you think it
means.

> everyone by forcing to install X when
> someone removes Y. Asshole.

Incidentally, your response here is an example of the abusive behavior
Steve was advising you to avoid.

> >  2. Being instantly abusive is a great way to lose any sympathy people
> >     might have for you. - you're asking people to write off any valid
> >     points you might have and ignore you in future.
> >

> Liar, you are the one being abusive.

This too.

> I am being rude for a right reason.

Your self-description of being rude is absolutely correct.  Apart from
that, you are self-righteous; there is a vast difference between that
and being right (which, incidentally, you are not).

Mind you, all you've managed to accomplish is to incite some folks to
suggest ways to work around the behavior you encountered, ways you can
make improvements to Debian yourself, and ways to better approach
volunteers to get your problem addressed.  In return, all you've done is
continue your abusive behavior.  I am not a fortune teller, but it seems
that unless you make a drastic change in your approach nothing will
improve for you.

Regards,

-Roberto

--