Re: kernel unsigned

Étienne Mollier wrote:

> I don't know if someone else hit some other corner base, but
> signed kernels, bootloaders, drivers, and the like are only
> required if one wishes to, or has to, boot with UEFI Secure Boot
> enabled.  That's the only configuration I can think of where it
> would be needed.

Hi,
Yes, thank you, this is why I am asking, cause I have a company notebook
with secureboot and I would like to boot from USB stick - without messing
with BIOS.
I started reading how to configure UEFI etc. and also experimented on a USB
stick, but found out that my own produced kernel does not boot. So I think
this information is exactly what I was missing back then

thanks and regards