Re: Package conflict apcupsd and nut-client

>> Therefore I want to use both packages at the same
>> time,
> I suspect you will find that apcupsd is sufficient. I run apcupsd here
> with two UPSs and multiple clients for each. I had never heard of nut
> until I read your email.

I gave it a try and it did just fine for multiple devices. Problem is
that there is at least one NAS I would like to connect which has only
support for nut. Since all devices support nut, I hoped I could give nut
a go.
If it's not possible to install both packages at the same time, I would
need to leave the NAS without any shutdown or buy the expensive network
management card from APC (that seems to be supported by nut without
apcupsd).

Thanks for your answer though. I'm just hoping for another way.