Re: Choice of VMs under i386 Stretch?

On 6/30/19 5:34 AM, Richard Owlett wrote:
> I'm considering using a VM for some experiments.
> Although my web searches have turned up articles about particular
> aspects of particular VMs, I've found no inventory of what VMs are
> available in Debian.
>
> My firm requirement is that all required software be in set of install
> DVDs for i386 Debian 9.8.
>
> What are my options?

Are you asking what virtual machine hosts are available on Debian?
Because Debian can easily run as a virtual machine guest.

Debian has several available virtual machine hosts at its disposal.
Check out the wiki:

https://wiki.debian.org/SystemVirtualization#Using_Debian_to_host_Virtual_Computers

Cheers,

-Matt