Re: Off topic: remaja (teens)

Thomas Schmitt wrote:

> deloptes wrote:
>> Please stop!
>
> You know what happens if you try to issue commands here, do you ?

I said please - it is not a command - are you German? Your name sounds
German and your acting as well ;-) - don't get affected, but more often
recently interacting with Germans I make same experience. No idea why you
tend to overcomplicate things and see intentions that do not exist.

>> BTW you are also a carbon dioxide producer ;-)
>
> Voluntarily i'm only part of the athmospheric carbon cycle, not of the
> unearthing of carbon for oxidation. I'm doing my best to reduce the
> profits which carbon diggers can make from me.

Watch this and think https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpTHi7O66pI

(it is not a command though no please :) )

regards