Re: big-cursor DOA in Stretch

>This package has been one of the few casualties in my Jessie to Stretch
>upgrade. Joey's notes for it are here:
>
>/usr/share/doc/big-cursor/README.Debian
>
>...and per Joey I have rem'd out the offending line in
>/etc/X11/xdm/Xresources:
>
>#Xcursor.theme: whiteglass
>
>Yes, as luck would have it, when I decided why fight city hall just to
>get X running, I chose xdm cuz I felt I would be consuming less Koolaid
>that way.
>
>I don't want to resort to whining, but my eyes after all these years
>don't work so good. Hence the big-cursor.
>
>Thank you
>
>--
>Poobah

I don't really see a question?  I've never used big-cursor pkg, but I
guess it might have some issue with configuration?  Have you tried
something like this?
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Cursor_Themes#X_resources

Is it really necessary to hammer the list with questions about your
stretch upgrade?  Many people did this a couple yrs ago and many of the
problems are documented on the interwebs.

...detain these droids and bring them before the emporer