Re: Forgot name of Debian "configuration" {wrong word?} file

Richard Owlett composed on 2019-06-14 06:10 (UTC-0500):

> I can't remember the name of the file which identifies the association
> between a directory (i.e. \home) and which physical partition it is on.
> The file I'm looking for also identifies which partition is used for swap.

You might wish to try

	inxi -PpxxaD

You might like better a recent version from unstable or upstream rather than an
antique if you are a Stretch or older user.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/