Re: web page problem

Gene Heskett composed on 2019-06-13 15:33 (UTC-0400):

> I just today managed to build, install and run, the latest master of
> LinuxCNC on a raspberry pi 3b. Now I'd like to make it available for
> download as debs to other pi 3b users by putting a link to that machine
> and the directory on it, which is sitting on an sshfs share permissioned
> as me.
I'm no Apache expert, but this is what I'd try:

On the PC running Apache, in /etc/apache2/default.server.conf, add:

	Alias	/urlDebSub/ "/LocalPathHostingTheDebs/"

I'd expect clients wishing to download the debs to find them at:

	http://geneslinuxbox.net/urlDebSub/

It might suffice to instead of adding the line to default.server.conf to put them
in a .conf file in /etc/apache2/conf.d/. This latter suggestion is not one I'd
ever thought to try until now.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/