web page problem

Greetings all;

And it's my web page.

My local network has several machines, most of which are managing some
sort of metal/wood carving CNC machines.

I just today managed to build, install and run, the latest master of
LinuxCNC on a raspberry pi 3b. Now I'd like to make it available for
download as debs to other pi 3b users by putting a link to that machine
and the directory on it, which is sitting on an sshfs share permissioned
as me.

Sure, I can copy them to another dir on this machine, but I'd much rather
just share the link so the user can click on what he needs (there are
several language files for the docs etc there also), but I can't make
the /sshnet/machine/path/to/files work for apache2 to serve up.  And I
am far from a web expert.

So how is that done? Its another machine but its not running a server,
hasn't the resources to do it, just the /sshnet access which is done as
me, gene but on the pi, which is stuck by the raspian installer with pi
as the first user, so its the same user number.  But apache2 is running
in its own sandbox and with dd-wrt standing guard at the gateway, I've
no handy way around the NAT I use to let folks get to the apache2
server.  So it has to come thru that pinhole.

Or do I have to copy them across to a local dir I can share and chown
them to match the apache2 sandboxes names? I can do that, but that also
means I'd have to do it all over again when there's an update.  And
thats often 4 or 5 times a week! And that boggles what little short term
memory I have left so I would much rather commit it to an inotifywait
triggered script I can coble up in 2 or 3 hours.

Suggestions gleefully tried.

Thanks all;

Cheers, gene.

-Ed Howdershelt (Author)