Re: Please help delete printer job

On Thursday, June 13, 2019 12:12:21 PM Eduardo M KALINOWSKI wrote:
> But often the job does not appear anymore in the queue anymore because
> the computer has finished sending it to the printer. In this case you
> have to cancel in the printer, if it provides an option for that.

When I have that problem (I've cancelled a print job at my computer, but the
printer is either continuing to print or resumes printing when I press
resume), I depower the printer and let it sit for a minute or so to clear the
printer's buffer.

Really, my first step is to turn the printer off or press pause (if there is a
pause button).  If I had pressed pause, I then turn the printer off to let the
buffer clear.