Re: konquerer access to Stretch with fish or sftp not working

Am Montag, 10. Juni 2019, 21:10:35 schrieb Étienne Mollier:
> Thomas, on 2019-06-10 :
> > I have problems to access an Stretch debian Server with
> > fish://root@192.168.1.20 or sftp://root@192.168.1.20.
> > I is not working.
> > Access to other workings are OK.
>
> Good Day Thomas,
>
> Does a simple SFTP session work on command line?
>
> 	$ sftp root@192.128.1.20
>
> If not while using the command line ssh is okay; then it is
> quite possible that you have some command in the .bashrc of your
> remote root account that is echoing some message into stdout.
> Without having an explanation for this, I have seen this
> behaviour consistently breaking the SFTP subsystem.  Maybe you
> are encountering the same.
>
> Otherwise, it would be nice to get more details of what is
> happening, using the verbose flag of the command line, to see
> when, and hopefully why, it breaks:
>
> 	$ sftp -v root@192.128.1.20

Hello,
thanks..
might be an paramater has to be set if access to strech with fish or sftp?

thomas@richard:~$ sftp -v root@192.128.1.20
OpenSSH_6.7p1 Debian-5+deb8u7, OpenSSL 1.0.1t  3 May 2016
debug1: /etc/ssh/ssh_config line 19: Applying options for *
debug1: Connecting to 192.128.1.20 [192.128.1.20] port 22.

thomas@richard:~$ vi /etc/ssh/ssh_config
Host *
#   ForwardAgent no
#   ForwardX11 no