Re: OpenGL forwarding via ssh session: works on jessie, does not work on stretch

I think i found the culprit:

I use the debian apt repo for machinekit and the rt kernel:
deb [arch=armhf] http://repos.rcn-ee.com/debian/ stretch main

This repo installs libGL.so.1.0.0 instead of libGL.so.1.2.0.
I forced to use the default debian apt source repo and purged all libgl stuff from the rcnee repo.

And now i get:
> glxinfo|head
name of display: localhost:10.0
display: localhost:10  screen: 0
direct rendering: No (LIBGL_ALWAYS_INDIRECT set)
server glx vendor string: NVIDIA Corporation
server glx version string: 1.4

perfect!

So it seems like the libGL package is somehow messed up or not up to date on the repo server I use because of the machinekit stuff.

I contacted the owner of the repo and I will wait for his reply.