tftp problem

buster, atftp, atftpd

atftpd writes to /srv/tftp, even when I change to /tftpboot in the
/etc/default config. Or, as is suggested in the man page, just leave
that part of the config empty. Restart doesn't impress it.

Nice piece of software, but I have to put a link in /srv to /tftpboot to
make it do what tftp is supposed to do. Anybody seen this? Or know how
to fix it?

Works fine, I just don't like it when I ask it to do something and I
have to create a little untidiness to make it happen...

Buglet? PEBCAK?

--
Glenn English