Re: List attachments (was: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender)

On Sun, 5 May 2019 at 20:31, Brad Rogers <brad@fineby.me.uk> wrote:
> On Sun, 5 May 2019 03:13:46 -0700 Rick Thomas <rbthomas@pobox.com> wrote:
>
> >What is “pastebin”?  Is it available to everyone?
>
> Yes, it's available to all.  pastebin.com

Hi.

No, please don't use pastebin.com

I won't read anything posted to that site, and I doubt that I'm
the only person here with this view.

People here care about software freedom. So please don't
recommend (here) non-free software providers with their stupid
logins, cookies, tracking, terms-of-service, javascript requirements
and who knows or cares what else when we have a free-software
service written by a Debian developer that does exactly what is
needed without attempting to monetise its users.

For pastebin purposes within Debian, please use: https://paste.debian.net/