Re: dropbox security situation

On Sat 07 Dec 2019 at 16:45:34 -0500, Jude DaShiell wrote:

> One first-hand experience on google account hacking and contacting
> others who were not surprised when I described my situation in earlier
> email.

Widespread breaking into Google accounts is a myth. You and your
correspondents never provide any evidence. That is enough for me to
completely ignore anything that is said about the matter.

I am amazed that anyone with a strong password (as you say you have)
is the least bit bothered about their gmail account being broken into/

> Two, no change password dropbox will not allow login, so not possible to
> ignore.

Then, as a customer of dropbox, you do what they tell you.

--
Brian.