GNOME: Deprecated "Battery Charge Monitor Manual" doc in yelp

Hi,

When I was figuring out "how to get battery full notification?" in GNOME
DE, I came across "Battery Charge Monitor Manual", in which it's
mentioned that there is a setting available to get notify when battery
is fully recharged; but in GNOME 3, currently there is no way available
to get battery full notification, alas! I've to write by own script and
schedule it using "cron" (any suggestions, if you've better idea).

Steps to reproduce:
1). Open "yelp" (aka gnome-help or help)
2). Click on "burger" icon (icon with three horizontal lines), present
in right-topmost part of title.
3). Click on "All Help" option.
4). Click on third section from top i.e. "Battery Charge Monitor Manual".
5). Click on "Preferences" option.

Now, look into documentation, I think, this part of document is
deprecated in GNOME 3. I asked about this, on #gnome IRC, some Ubuntu
users confirmed that they don't see this document in "yelp".

Is it a bug? Or, am I missing something?

Cheers,
Vipul