Re: get an alert when a mail arrives from certain addresses

On 2019-11-24, Gene Heskett <gheskett@shentel.net> wrote:

>> > Also have a look at mailfilter in lieu of procmail.
>>
>> Why? They do different things.
>
> And mailfilter will soon be overwhelmed due to the maximum size of its
> reject file.

And the OP has zero reason to appeal to an external program, AFAIK, and
as demonstrated by a previous poster, given that Claws Mail's internal
filtering system seems capable of handling his request quite easily.

--
“The cradle rocks above an abyss, and common sense tells us that our existence
is but a brief crack of light between two eternities of darkness.”