Re: Problem to locate bug

Hi Julian,

Quoting sj126@uranus.uni-freiburg.de (2019-11-21 11:39:14)
> if it (from around June 28th) still matters for somebody: I
> re-installed my whole system and I couldn't re-recognise the behaviour
> described. I also can't remember having changed anything in the
> "deeper settings of the system"…

Thanks for sharing.

In future, however, please strongly consider debbugs to, well, track
bugs: https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting

Debbugs is kinda designed for that, unlike this mailinglist which is not
very good for tracking issues and triangulating them with time and
dependencies and versions and other states.

Thanks for considering, and sincerely hope you enjoy Debian,

 - Jonas