Re: alternatives to gmail?

On 11/19/19 5:53 AM, fsdu39d wrote:

> Problem with GMail is that it's constantly reading content of your emails and works closely with government agencies to hand over and store your private email to them.

I'm not sure what your goal is, but as fsdu39d posted from, protonmail
might be a possibility.

https://mail.protonmail.com

Developed by folks at CERN (hence the name, I suspect), in Switzerland
(no NSA or Google), webmail (with, unfortunately, Javascript), hard end
to end encryption (if requested and there's a PGP-like system on the
other end to decrypt), free (as in beer, but not as in GNU).

--
Glenn English