Succesfully Triple Booting Macbook Pro 2015 Reclaimed version for battery issue but 1 problem with hibernation

Dear Developers of the most amazing OS,
I Triple booted macbook pro but the hibernation feature of debian wont let me go in my debian partition since it is still thinking its in hibernation so it black screens for hours and over heated my macbook pro so how do i fix hibernation i also need you to note that im using SWAP and i used 10gb and still not working so what commands should i do please help me been doing this for 2 years still big issue.
Thank you
Regards,
Hassouny Mokdady