New Buster install crashing

So this is the issue. This is a newly built system hardware that is all cutting edge and I have other Linux OS as well as windows installed and all work well. I have had a consistent issue with Buster crashing the system. I can only tell that it is losing control of the keyboard and mouse which leaves me with a reboot situation with journal recovery. It's been years since I encountered an issue like this and I have been using Debian since the early floppy drive days.

The thing I am seeking is where to look for logs that indicate specifically what is occurring.
I know this is a vague question, so if you need more specific info just let me know.
Thanks!
John