Re: Help debug : DNS failed when recover from suspend

On Mi, 18 sep 19, 14:40:29, Prunk Dump wrote:

> -> Maybe a bug in the systemd configuration files that awake service
> in wrong order ? ( I will do soon a not related bug report to Debian,
> puppet.service does not contain any "After=" line )
>
> -> Maybe a bug in network-manager when the host receive a response
> from the dhcp server. As the ip can change maybe this make DNS failed.
> But NACK is not often sent. So it can't explain the problem
> completely. The problem appear even if the IP does not change.

Network Manager seems to be overkill for your needs. You might want to
try systemd-networkd and systemd-resolved.

See /usr/share/doc/systemd/README.Debian for how to enable them. There
is also a sample config that should be enough for your use-case.

Kind regards,
Andrei