Re: The state of IPSec in Debian

El jue, 24-10-2019 a las 16:27 +0200, Ralph Aichinger escribió:
> Or am I completely wrong and should I use some other implementation?

from

https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/amd64/release-notes/ch-information.en.html#noteworthy-obsolete-packages

ipsec-tools and racoon have been removed from buster as their source
has been lagging behind in adapting to new threats.

Users are encouraged to migrate to libreswan, which has broader
protocol compatibility and is being actively maintained upstream.

libreswan should be fully compatible in terms of communication
protocols since it implements a superset of racoon's supported
protocols.