Re: Latest KDE packages update removed KDE

On Wed, Oct 23, 2019 at 10:36 Jiri Kanicky <j@ganomi.com> wrote:
I understand how it works. I am just warning others to wait before they
upgrade unless they want to have it broken.

I also know the risks of broken dependencies
Is there any way to manually fix?

sometimes it is hard to prevent myself from typing upgrade :)

Thx Jiri

--
Liu An