Re: Latest KDE packages update removed KDE

Hi Jiri,

Quoting Jiri Kanicky (2019-10-22 09:20:57)
> I just updated my desktop Sid and it removed most core KDE packages.
>
> When i try to install it back, it tells me dependencies are missing.
>
> Dont recommend update to all KDE users.

When you use Debian Sid, you are expected to understand how to hold back
updates during library migrations.

I recommend to either a) use Debian testing or Debian stable, or b) be
more cautious when updating packages - e.g. look at the warnings emitted
from the "apt upgrade" command.

 - Jonas