Treate .sh and .bash the same way Apache2

Hi,

I'm using Apache2 on Debian (Stretch 9) and trying to have the .bash
extension treated like the .sh extension:

For now, I have modified the file
/etc/apache2/mods-availables/autoindex.conf byt adding .bash to the
following line:

        AddIcon /icons/script.gif .conf .sh .shar .csh .ksh .tcl .bash

The file with the .bash extension is not treated like it is for .sh
(everything is working fine for the .sh), what am I missing?

In other words, how should Apache2 be configured to make no difference
between .sh and .bash extension.

Any help is welcome.

--
John Doe