(solved) Re: Missing a "9" (possible font missing)

Dear Michael,

You got it right:

[...]
        "Segoe UI", Verdana, "Lucida Grande", Arial, Helvetica,sans-serif;

however in the section "für die Turnierdatenbank" (tournament database)
there is only

        FONT-FAMILY: "Lucida Grande", Verdana, Helvetica;

Maybe this is the problem (although I would be surprised to learn that
neither firefox nor chrome can handle this)? Anyway, installing
> ttf-mscorefonts-installer might be worth a try.

Regards
Michael

Installing:

# apt-get install ttf-mscorefonts-installer

solved the mystery.

Thanks.

Att.,
Beco

--
Dr Beco
A.I. researcher

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant" -- Alan Greenspan

Creation date: pgp.mit.edu ID as of 2014-11-09