Missing a "9" (possible font missing)

Hi guys,

When I open this website:

https://chess-results.com/

Every "9" is written as a dash "-". If you look for any event year for the current year you (well, at least me) will see 201-

I'm not sure how this come to be. I tried to look at the "html page source" to detect what font it uses, but I saw no explanation there.

Some time ago I remember removing A LOT of fonts I don't need from my computer (mostly not-latin). So maybe I removed something I shouldn't.

I tried with firefox and google chrome, both the same results. I installed back
fonts-ibm-plex and fonts-noto-core to test, but still no "9" at the page.

I thought maybe it was a site problem, but when I used virtualbox and chrome over windows 10, the "9" was there.

I changed the default font from firefox to "liberartion sans" but no luck.

Not sure how to proceed. What is the mystery?

My best,

Bèco.

--
Dr Beco
A.I. researcher

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant" -- Alan Greenspan

Creation date: pgp.mit.edu ID as of 2014-11-09