Re: latest epson drivers stoped working with debian 10

On Tue, 22 Oct 2019 at 08:21, duub qnnp <qnnp@duub.org> wrote:

> [...] the oficial drivers of epson [...]

Please provide a link so that we could download and see
exactly what code is not working for you.

> [...] i can't install the drivers [...]

Please also cut and paste from a terminal window the exact
command you run together with the error message it produces.

> [...] Is there any workaround or fix? [...]

We don't know until you describe your problem in a way
that gives people remote from your situation enough
details to be able investigate it.