Re: unattended-upgrades does not install upgrades on shutdown

On 14/10/19 7:42 pm, Yvan Masson wrote:

You were right Keith: after applying some updates manually, remaining updates are properly installed with unattended-upgrade… Now I need to understand what was
blocking.

It was intuition rather than any knowledge I had - beyond the fact that sometimes upgrade takes longer than normal.

How to prevent a repeat is the real question. My only suggestion is extend the time-out, but how long. Maybe run manual upgrades on one machine every day, before shutting down the others??

--
Keith Bainbridge

ke1th3216@gmail.com
+61 (0)447 667 468