Re: hp 3762

On Sat, Oct 12, 2019 at 05:34:36PM +0200, steef wrote:
Is somebody out there who has some experience with HP-printers??

For several years I have been running a HP LaserJet P3015, purchased
used for under $200USD from an outfit which does laser printer
maintenance.  The machines feed paper reliably, have an extremely long
maintenance interval in terms of page count, work perfectly under
CUPS, and with the high-capacity toner cartridge print many reams (500
sheets) per cartridge; and they speak PostScript.  I have seen the
same P3015 printer in banks and businesses, so availability of toner
cartridges should not be a problem.

If you are purchasing new machine, I have had good experience with
Brother printers and CUPS.