Firefox in SID

Hello,

I'm long Linux user (not exclusively). For about year I use Debian, as
I learned that communit based software is important. I currently use
Buster.

For long time problem for me was fonts hinting. I'm not sure if it is
optimal, but for me selecting TrueType fonts in

dpkg-reconfigure fontconfig-config

makes correct font hinting, both in Gnome Desktop and Chromium
browser.

Firefox is however lacking. Currently Debian uses Firefox ESR. Firefox
from Buster has copy of freetype library in modules/freetype2 dir. This
is freetype 2.9 version .

As stated here https://www.freetype.org/ version 2.10.1 correct
TrueType hinting.

Current Firefox from Mozilla already uses this most current freetype
version.

Does SID Firefox version helps with font rendering ?

Best regards,
     Marek Mosiewicz