Re: Debian Kernel

On Fri, Oct 11, 2019 at 08:01:16AM -0300, Keven Ware wrote:
> Hello, I have a question about Debian, Where Can I Find Your Generic Kernel
> Code? , I Wanted to Tune Debian Better For My Settings, I would be grateful
> if you can help me by telling me where to download the debian kernel.

The binary kernel package itself is always called linux-image-<arch>
where <arch> is your current architecture (e.g. amd64). You can download
and unpack the current source with

  apt-get source linux-image-<arch>

(substitute <arch> by your relevant value) and build from there.

Also of interest might be some other packages, e.g. debian-kernel-handbook,
kernel-package.

Cheers
-- t