What is the purpose for the files within the /home/user/.cache/menus?

To,
The Team Debian LXDE Maintainers,
pkg-lxde-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org
&
The Team Debian User,
"debian-user" <debian-user@lists.debian.org>,

My illustrious dear Team Leaders,

I shall proceed to explain the reason for my question.

I prefer shotwell-viewer for simply cropping snapshots. shotwell needs
installation for shotwell-viewer.

Incidentally, shotwell-viewer doesn't create a start menu entry on
LXDE. Accidentally, without adequate caution I selected shotwell
instead of shotwell-viewer. So it is currently at the top of the
"Right Click/Open With" option.

I have to remove shotwell and keep only shotwell-viewer with the
"Right Click/Open With" option. I have changed the option in
/user/share/cache/mimeinfo.cache with shotwell-viewer.desktop, but
there appears to remain another entry(ies) for which the option still
remains.

I have found two files that appear to be named encrypted in the
directory /home/user/.cache/menus.

So I have two queries:
(1) What are the roles of these two files?
(2) How do I remove shotwell and keep only shotwell-viewer in the
"Right Click/Open With" option.

Regards,
Rajib
(Rajib Bandopadhyay)