Re: What keystroke do you use to select tty[1234] in d-i in KVM virt-install console?

On Tue, 1 Oct 2019 21:32:52 +1000
David <bouncingcats@gmail.com> wrote:

> My question is:
>     What keystroke do I use to switch between tty1 and tty4?
>
> I tried alt+F4 but that closes the lxterminal process window on the
> host. I tried ctrl+alt+F4 but that takes me to tty4 on the host, not
> in the VM.

If you are running virt-manager, open the virtual machine in question,
and hit the "Send Key" menu."

There is probably a way to do it from the command line, but someone
else (like the author of the man pages) will have to provide that.

--
Does anybody read signatures any more?

https://charlescurley.com
https://charlescurley.com/blog/