Re: strange error compiling kernel 4.19.0-6-amd64

On Mon, 30 Sep 2019 16:47:29 -0400,
deloptes wrote:

> John Covici wrote:
>
> > Google did not give me that at all.  I am not trying to build a Debian
> > package,just trying to compile the kernel.
>
> Then just do
>
> make deb-pkg
>
> You could read more about the make system used by the kernel
>
> https://www.kernel.org/doc/html/latest/
>
> or in the directory
>
> $ less README
>
> so according Documentation/kbuild/kbuild.txt
>
> KBUILD_DEBARCH
> For the deb-pkg target, allows overriding the normal heuristics deployed by
> deb-pkg. Normally deb-pkg attempts to guess the right architecture based on
> the UTS_MACHINE variable, and on some architectures also the kernel config.
> The value of KBUILD_DEBARCH is assumed (not checked) to be a valid Debian
> architecture.

I am trying to do something very simple, with the config file supplied
from Debian, I need to do a make bzImage and possible a make modules,
how can dI do this?  Do I need to change the config in some way in
order to do this?

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici wb2una