Re: Gnome-software

On Sun, 22 Sep 2019 18:51:04 -0600
Philip Moore <pdm49@abq.com> wrote:

> I am using Debian 10 and the package often reports 'no network is
> available'. In fact there is a short delay from the time the system
> resumes from sleep until the network connects to the router. I see no
> setting to allow for that delay in Gnome-software. A bug? Or needed
> addition? Have not seen this addressed anywhere online.

This is likely an aspect of the networking control manager you use,
which may be Network Manager, wicd, something completely different, or
nothing at all (manual). I suggest you identify that, and take your
idea directly to the developers thereof.

--
Does anybody read signatures any more?

https://charlescurley.com
https://charlescurley.com/blog/