Re: I support the founder of FreeSoftware

On 9/19/19 10:47 AM, Tom Browder wrote:

> Not all agree with you. Politics and angry speech have no place on this
> list.

Please allow me to differ.

In this case, I claim they do. Stallman is controversial, but he's one
of the founders of the unix clones. I just hope he'll stay on at GNU.
What happens with him could have a major influence on Debian.

GNU's a major source of user software for Linux (futzed with a bit for
Debian).

Therefore, Debian's users' opinions are relevant here...

--
Glenn English