AW: Install debian armhf on tablet "surface rt"

Hi deloptes,

I think, the hardware is not so important at the first time. My problem is more, to get grub to be able, to boot an iso-image. It is not important, if this is the debian installation iso (what is preferrred), or
any other iso. Even a livefile system would be ok (like debian-live, knoppix or kanotix, just to name three ones).

So I am still fighting with the usb-stick. The "Surface RT" is capable to start of an usb-stick, but it is EFI secured. However, the debian installer (on intel hardware) can be started with uefi, too, so why should the same not work with armhf?

If it really does not work, I always cann sell the tablet.

But if I could get debian on it running, this would be great, as the hardware of the Surfce RT is really nice.

Have a good time!

Best

Hans