Re: test, Was: mplayer won't play m4a

On 2019-09-02 at 11:21, Rodolfo Medina wrote:

> "Thomas Schmitt" <scdbackup@gmx.net> writes:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Rodolfo Medina wrote:
>>> ...And I'm replying now to the above message from Thomas...
>>
>> This one has no In-Reply-To header.
>>
>> I don't have the mail by Andrei POPESCU in my mailbox, to which you
>> tried to reply with that header line.
>>   https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2019/08/msg01294.html
>>
>> A mail from him from a different thread looks unsuspicious, header-wise.
>
> It remains anyway a mistery, why I'm regularly replying to the present thread
> but can't to the other one...

Strictly, this isn't even a different thread; it's just another message
in the same thread, with a different Subject line.

I don't remember if you've specified: what is the exact message to which
you're unsuccessfully trying to reply? Could you provide an archive link
to it, and/or (better, but more unwieldy) provide the message itself -
including headers - as an attachment or suchlike?

--
   The Wanderer