Re: test, Was: mplayer won't play m4a

Hi,

The Wanderer wrote:
> I do. It has:

Well, it is not about the In-Reply-To: header itself. Most of our mails
here have one, with just a message id string in <>-brackets.

But something seems to lure Rodolfo Medina's mail client into writing
an unusual text after that id string:

    message of "Mon, 26 Aug 2019 22:05:05 +0300")

A good candidate would be some header line in Andrei's mail which tells
Rodolfo's mail client to send an In-Reply-To: at all, and with that text
add-on in ()-brackets.
(I have yet no idea how this could look like ...)

> If you want the full message, I can probably pass it along as an attachment.

The full header block would be of interest.
(Although i have few hope to spot any strangeness.)

Andrei POPESCU could join this discussion and post a test mail to which
Rodolfo Medina could try to reply. This would help to understand whether
it is in some way a systematic problem between the two mail clients.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas