Re: Help building unstable git source packages for buster to get missing features ?

On 8/25/19, Daniel Rossi <electroteque@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've tried to figure out this myself, but have been forced here. I need
> to enable a feature which was added in git but not packaged for buster
> yet, I have exactly the same problem with Ubuntu Bionic. I would like to
> make unstable packages of this for releasing to raspberry PI also.

Are you aware of the Debian-Mentors' list, *also*? Meaning... not
trying to shoo' you away. Am just thinking that your "make unstable
packages of this for releasing" along with your references to e.g.
"gbp" and cloning Salsa are their kind of thing:

https://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/

Well, maybe kinda-sorta because I've seen Debian-User members seem to
say that "Raspbian" is a derivative of its own, too.....

https://www.raspbian.org/RaspbianTeam

In checking out that webpage myself, I circled back around to Debian's
own Debian-ARM listserv:

https://lists.debian.org/debian-arm/

Good luck, and have fun!

Cindy :)