Re: why won't ff look at this url?

On Saturday 24 August 2019 19:31:13 Larry Martell wrote:

> On Sat, Aug 24, 2019 at 7:27 PM bw <bwtnguy@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Greetings folks;
> >
> > https://abcnews4.com/news/nation-world/w-va-ambulance-ems-director-a
> >rrested-accused-of-missing-and-tampering-with-narcotics
> >
> > > All I get for clicking on it is a blank screen.
> > >
> > > Thanks for any help.
> > > Cheers, Gene Heskett
> > > --
> > > "There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
> > > soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order."
> > > -Ed Howdershelt (Author)
> > > If we desire respect for the law, we must first make the law
> > > respectable.
> > > - Louis D. Brandeis
> > > Genes Web page <http://geneslinuxbox.net:6309/gene>
> >
> > Kinda spammy, I did NOT click any of the the links or try to open
> > them.
> >
> > My guess is you are a bot, or some type of otherwise ad revenue
> > scam. The post is spam?  You're really good at what you do!
>
> No programmer is good enough to make a bot like Gene. No human is even
> good enough to be like Gene.

Thanks for the flowers Larry.

BTW, Larry Martel is one of the better python programmers on this ball of
rock and water. But he doesn't work for free. I am proud to call Larry
and Carol friends for the last what, 15+ years? Probably longer.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis