Re: ttf-mscore fonts and contrib repos

On Thu 22 Aug 2019 at 13:51:19 -0500, Christopher Marlow wrote:

> /On 8/22/19 12:05 PM, Mindaugas Celiesius wrote:
> > Hello. Your source list should be like this
> > ###### Debian Buster Repos
> > deb http://deb.debian.org/debian/ buster main contrib non-free
> > deb-src http://deb.debian.org/debian/ buster main contrib non-free
> >
> > deb http://deb.debian.org/debian/ buster-updates main contrib non-free
> > deb-src http://deb.debian.org/debian/ buster-updates main contrib non-free
> >
> > deb http://deb.debian.org/debian-security buster/updates main
> > deb-src http://deb.debian.org/debian-security buster/updates main
> > Meow!
>

> Okay done... I hope I did this right
>
> See screeshot: https://imgur.com/a/cCVjFyr

I had to specifically open a browser to see this URL. It basically
consists of three lines that could easily have been posted here. A
vanity URL, I expect.

> Ps.... I had to dig you out of my spam folder Mindaugas because of your
> domain ending in .RU

That's *your* problem. .ru is a respectable top level domain. Stop doing
whatever you do and stop blaming a contributer to this list for your
own ineptitude in handling mail. Whatever you think you are achieving is
nothing but nonsense.

--
Brian.