Re: webmail and email from command line

On Wed, 14 Aug 2019 18:23:23 +0200
tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:

> Elsewhere, perhaps riseup [1] is an option. It's donation-funded,
> so consider throwing some small amount into their hat.
>
> Cheers
>
> [1] https://riseup.net/

I think you've mentioned them before, but how seriously should we take
its politics? Say I do have some moderate techno-libertarian leanings,
but I don't quite qualify as a person who is "working on liberatory
social change" [1], or an "[ally] engaged in struggles against
patriarchy, white-supremecy, capitalism, and other forms of
oppression." [2] Is Riseup still for me?

[1] https://riseup.net/
[2] https://account.riseup.net/user/new

Celejar